As a web developer, it's important to have a strong understanding of CSS, the stylesheet language that allows you to control the appearance and layout of your web pages. But where can you go to learn CSS and improve your skills? In this post, I'll be sharing 9 websites for learning CSS.
From comprehensive tutorials and resources to interactive courses and examples, these websites have something for everyone, no matter your level of experience.
Before we move on, remember you can implement your websites or landing pages with or without coding on DoTenX for free. Make sure to check it out and nominate your work to be showcased there as well.
Let's take a look at the best websites for learning CSS and see what they have to offer.
1) CSS-Tricks a comprehensive website featuring tutorials, articles, and resources for learning and mastering CSS.
2) W3Schools an online learning platform offering a range of CSS tutorials and examples.
3) CodePen a community for sharing and exploring front-end code, including many examples of creative and effective CSS.
4) MDN Web Docs a comprehensive reference for CSS from the Mozilla Developer Network.
5) CSS Tricks a blog and resource center for learning and mastering CSS.
6) Codecademy an online platform offering interactive courses and tutorials for learning CSS.
7) FreeCodeCamp a nonprofit organization offering a range of free, self-paced courses on web development, including a course on CSS.
8) Web Designer Depot a blog featuring articles, tutorials, and resources for web designers, including many resources for learning CSS.
9) CSS-Tricks Almanac a reference guide for CSS properties and their values, from the CSS-Tricks website.